Johnson Family

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Christmas Tree Cutting

It's back to the Christmas Tree farm to find our perfect tree for the season. We had our usual breakfast at Perkins and ordered pancakes for Titus, he was thrilled and ate 4 of the 5 and some of mine too. Since there wasn't too much snow we got some good use out of his birthday wagon and towed him around the farm. He loved going over the bumps.
The fam in front of our tree.
Helping daddy cut it down. Titus was pretty cute waddling around in his snowsuit.
However, if he fell down he couldn't get back up. It was very reminiscent of "A Christmas Story".
Oops!

Over he goes.I can't get up!
We had lots of new people join us this year with lots of kids!
More pictures to come once our tree is all decorated!

1 Comments:

  • At November 27, 2007 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Pete and Jess! It's your new best friends from Wyoming! Carm and Will! :) Unfortunately, I'm not a big blogger. However, I do get on and look at your guys' pictures so I can keep tabs on ya! I must say that these pictures of Titus and his 'Christmas Story' action are awesome! I seriously just crack up everytime I look at it. Man, he is so cute! Keep up the good work guys! (Carm)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home